Thursday 1 October 2009

Living the Dream

I've been neglecting the blog a little, maybe that means we're coping better. I doubt it, I think it just means we have been coming to terms with things.

I still can't get over how brave you are, how accepting. I still feel so cheated and you do too, it's so difficult.

But I refuse to talk about you as if you are dying, I can't think of you that way when you are so very much alive and that's why it's time to start living the dream. That's why I haven't been writing, we've been having fun living.

A family holiday last weekend, making memories and doing things we've been putting off for various reasons. It was so great to see you smile and laugh, even though you found it tiring.

There will be time for tears.. Later. Now is not the time, now is the time for living, having fun and living like there's no tomorrow.

Is this a normal way to feel? I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment